Influences of advance Technology on Cloud Computing
We know that this is the age of modern technology and with the progression in the field of technology there are numerous effects in the field of cloud computingand it must change with it. Cloud computing is basically delivery of computing and storage capacity as a service to a large community including different businesses, organization and end-customers.
[caption id="attachment_735" align="aligncenter" width="400"] Influences of advance Technology on Cloud Computing[/caption]
Here we are going to give you information that how advances in technology influence the development and deployment of cloud computing.
As we all know that cloud computing has become very famous and widely used and this is the reason competition in the company is also going to increase day by day. This has led the companies toward commoditization and reduction in the cost and an increase in adopting of standards.
Open source software
There is a place for open source software in cloud computing in numerous forms. A decrease in proprietary system has led to software that is easily distributable and editable. The people and organizations in favor of using open-source software can get a lot of benefits.
- Make it possible the Use of open file formats
- Ease of adoptability and less barriers for new users
- Avoidance of proprietary lock-in
- Modification and redistribution of software
- Open and accessible source code
- Development of new application is easy
Virtualization of server is no longer seen as a simple method of cutting cost. It is now used to provide you greater facility of cost reduction. You can easily minimize the cost by implementing this. It allows the cloud computing to grow fast. It can give a choice of less cost for provider and freedom of choice to the customers. It gives many advantages such as utility pricing, fault avoidance, support of alternative resources. It gives you efficiency in the reduction of cost.
Universal connectivity is very important aspect of cloud computing without universal connectivity cloud computing cannot grow faster. Fast broad bands available to all it allows cloud computing to provide services to different businesses, organization and customers.
Some characteristics of cloud computing:
- Reliability: reliability is improved if multiple redundant sites are used.
- Cost: cost is claimed to be reduced in public cloud delivery model.
- Device and location independence: enables users to access system using a web browser not taking in view location.
- Performance: the performance can be surely improved it can be easily monitored.
- Security: network security is very major issue in today\'s life. It could be improved due to centralization of data.
- Maintenance: the maintenance of cloud computing is easy because there is no need to install each application on separate computer system.
Cloud computing is becoming more and more popular with the passage of time. More business is coming to know the advantage of cloud computing so they are going to use its services.
Source : Mirolta
Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com/gadgets-and-gizmos-articles/influences-of-advance-technology-on-cloud-computing-6085895.html
About the Author
Minesh Rai is the Founder and CEO of Mirolta.com. He writes articles regarding Mobiles, Tech, Gadgets, Games, Web Applications, Social Media and much more.